You Are Not Alone.
Life doesn’t always happen as planned, but you always have options. At Catholic Social Services of Montana, we can help you prepare for the unexpected—so you can make the decision that is right for you.
Facing an unexpected pregnancy can be scary and overwhelming, but it may help to realize that you are not alone. We have helped many expectant parents throughout the years and can be there for you. Whether you have questions or you just need someone to talk to, CSSM counselors are always available. If you are unsure of where to turn or what to do, we are here to listen and support you. If you’re thinking about adoption, you deserve the best help and we can guide you through that process. Our support for you is private, confidential and free of charge. You do not need to be Catholic or have any religious affiliation to receive services.
An unplanned or undesired pregnancy may feel like the end of the world. We get it! But it doesn’t have to be. We would be honored to walk this journey with you as you make your decision.
Options for You
How CSSM Supports You
- We offer free, caring, and confidential counseling services for birth mother, birth father, and families.
- We empower you to take control of the situation and explore parenting and adoption options.
- We offer support for your physical, mental, and emotional needs.
- We help in identifying resources during and following your pregnancy.
- We offer help and support in preparation for single parenting.
- We help you navigate the process of making an adoption plan, if this is what you choose.
- We maintain supportive contact with you following the birth of your baby for as long as you need.
- We provide medical and legal support in all adoption plans made through CSSM.
- We welcome diversity. You do not have to be Catholic nor do our adoptive couples have to be Catholic.
- Once the baby is born, if you change your mind and decide to parent, the choice is yours and we will support you in that decision.